Every year I do a Reset & Restore with my corporate wellness account, RetailMeNot. It's a 30-day program designed to detox from sugar, processed foods, and give your body the break it needs to fully reset and restore itself and get back on track to feeling great! This is not about weight loss, which will happen naturally, but it's all about being intentional and slowing down for a month. By the end, you will feel rejuvenated, revitalized, and refreshed.
I am opening up this course to all my local Austin friends and anyone who wants to participate remotely.
- January 8th-February 6th --- deadline to register is January 2nd.
- Weekly Monday Motivation
- Reset & Restore handout focusing on what foods to eat, water intake, sleep, how to deal with toxins, & eating guidelines ---This is the game changer!
- Private Facebook group to answer all questions and provide accountability along the way
- 10,000 steps daily Google log chart
- Detox supplementation (additional cost if interested)
- Educational visit to Barton Creek Farmers Market on January 20th (optional for Austinites)
- Team dinner at Picnik on Burnet Rd. on January 27th (optional for Austinites)
Price: $25 (payments via PayPal or Venmo @showoutmeg)
Email Megan at email@example.com if interested.